This is an R305 Fingerprint Identification Module with a TTL UART interface for direct connections to microcontroller UART or to PC through MAX232 / USB-Serial adapter.
The user can store the fingerprint data in the module and can configure it in 1:1 or 1: N mode for identifying the person. The FP module can directly interface with 3v3 or 5v Microcontroller. A level converter (like MAX232) is required for interfacing with PC serial port.
Optical biometric fingerprint reader with awesome highlights and can be installed into an assortment of final results, for example, access control, participation, wellbeing deposit box, auto door locks. Incorporated scanner with scanning and calculation chip coupled together.
The R305 Fingerprint Identification Module Fingerprint Lock Optical Development Board is ALL-in-One Fingerprint reader can lead optional advancement can be installed into an assortment of final results Smart low power utilization, compact size, efficient execution Proficient optical scanning, module fabrication using best methods Great image handling abilities, can effectively catch picture up to resolution 500 dpi.
|Template file||512 bytes|
|Input Supply Voltage (VDC)||5|
|Fingerprint image input time||<0.5 s|
|Security level||Five (from low to high: 1,2,3,4,5) system default 3|
|FAR||<0.001% (security level is 3)|
|Rejection rate (FRR)||<1.0% (security level 3)|
|Search time||<1.0 seconds (1: 500 average)|
|Host computer interface||UART (TTL logic level)|
|Communication baud rate (UART)||(9600XN) bps|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-25 to +60|
|Relative humidity||<90% H (no condensation)|
- Integrated image collecting and algorithm chip together, ALL-in-One.
- The fingerprint reader can conduct secondary development, can be embedded into a variety of end products.
- Low power consumption, low cost, small size, excellent performance.
- Professional optical technology, precise module manufacturing techniques.
- Good image processing capabilities can successfully capture an image up to resolution 500 dpi.
- Matching mode (1: 1)
- Search method (1: N)
- Optical module (L × W × H): 49 x 20 x 21.20 mm
- Touch Sensors (L × W): 18 x 14.5 mm.
- Weight (gm): 16.
- Connecting cable length (cm): 8.5