Highest quality precision 5 Meter x GT2 Open Loop Timing Belt 6mm Width For 3D Printer. Made from NEOPRENE – Synthetic Rubber reinforced with fiberglass cords for superior strength. Neoprene – an oil-resistant substitute for natural rubber, was invented by DuPont scientists on April 17, 1930.
The timing belt is also called as the synchronous belt is popularly known for its non-slipping mechanical drive belt. It is composed of the flexible belt which contains a row of teeth embedded on the inner surface of the belt. Timing pulley and belt works when the toothed parts become compatible with each other.
It is a belt that usually features teeth on the inside surface, while a timing chain is a roller chain. Widely used in mechanical devices, printers/photocopiers, 3d printer, robotics, automation, etc.
- Precision registration and timing with no loss of high torque carrying capability
- Minimal vibration and chordal effect Positive slip proof engagement
- Wide speed range, especially important when the entire speed range is developed from a single source
- Virtually no elongation (stretching) due to wear
- Power transmission efficiency is not lost with the use
- A clean operation, no need for lubrication
- Reduced noise.
- Long, dependable trouble-free service.
|Material||Neoprene Rubber With Fiberglass Core|
|Total Length||5 M|
|Shipment Weight||0.135 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||8 × 8 × 5 cm|