eSun PLA+ is an upgrade to normal PLA. It is suitable for all 3D printers and can replace PLA completely. The material is made entirely from corn grain, suitable for printing of larger objects and stringing problems are from the past with PLA+.
eSUN High-Quality Filament:
For best 3D printing filament quality always matters, but you don’t have to pay through the nose for a string of plastic! eSUN Industrial is an international leader in FDM innovative technologies and their filament is a testament to their dedication to quality and cost-effectiveness. Most PLA colors are glossy and marginally translucent.
eSUN PLA+ Compatibility:
PLA has a lower melting point, less shrinkage and is non-toxic; making it an ideal material for everyday 3d printing which is compatible with almost all printers in the market.
It’s important that your filament has a very constant diameter if you want to get a great looking print. Variance in filament diameter will result in poor surface quality (primarily on vertical sections) because it produces unwarranted and uncontrollable fluctuations in extrusion rates.
eSUN promises that their filament has a tolerance of ±0.05mm across all of their rolls that they produce, but in reality, the quality of eSUN’s filament far exceeds their listed specifications. You can be confident that your prints will have fantastic surface uniformity and smoothness with eSUN.
A major part of what sparked the popularity in eSUN is the rich and vibrant colors of their filaments. One reviewer comments about eSUN’s colors “look nice and crisp and bright”. The product and gallery photo’s do show the colors looking great, but you won’t have your taste buds stimulated until you hold a beautifully printed part in your hands.
Not only are eSUN’s colors refined individually, but they also have one of the largest ranges available on the market.
What is the difference between PLA and PLA+?
- Major differences between PLA+ and regular PLA:
- Elongation At Break: PLA+ 29% | Regular PLA 5% and therefore with PLA+ there is no wiredrawing problems, the surface of the printouts will be smoother and more delicate;
- Izod Impact Strength: PLA+ 7KJ/m2 | Regular PLA 4.2KJ/m2, Hence you can see the Toughness of PLA+ is twice superior than that of regular PLA.
- On top of existing PLA performance, greatly improved the materials’ Fracture Toughness. Print much smoother. No warp or layer breaking problems. No brittle issue.
- Best Printing Temperature：200-220℃
- Bed Temperature：0-70℃
- Printing Speed：30~90mm/s
- Movement Speed ：90~150mm/s
- Please put the unprinted material in sealed bags, then place it in a cool and dry place to prevent moisture.
- Please insert the wire into the fixed hole of the tray when you don’t use it in case of knotting.
- ABS will produce a slight irritating smell, please print in a well-ventilated environment.
- Consistently High Quality
- Made from great, high-performance materials
- Ready to print on any open source desktop or industrial printer
- Deliver exceptional performance
- 100% bio-degradable and FDA food safety approved
- 10 times stronger than regular PLA on the market
- No wire-drawing problems, the surface of the printouts will be smoother and more delicate
- No cracking problem and brittle issue
- Low material shrinkage rate, uniform diameter
Note : this filament is available in multiple colours.
|Filament Diameter (mm)||1.75|
|Filament Weight and Length||1 kg/ 330 Meters|
|Melt Flow Index (g/10min)||5 (10min, 2.16kg)|
|Dimensional Accuracy (mm)||1.70 ± 0.1 mm|
|Roundness Accuracy (mm)||±0.5|
|Spool Dimensions||Inner diameter: 50 mm
Outer diameter: 200 mm
Weight of spool 300 g
Width: 65 mm
|Shipment Weight||1.5 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||22 × 22 × 8 cm|