New MakerBot Print Software Streamlines and Optimizes Printing
With MakerBot’s powerful workflow tools, the Replicator Mini+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators. MakerBot Print allows you to remotely manage all connected printers over the Cloud, and optimize prints for speed and quality. Plus, the guided wireless setup from MakerBot Mobile makes getting started easy.
Engineered and Extensively Tested to Print Faster, Easier, and More
- Reliably with a Bigger Build Volume
- Print up to 10.1 x 12.6 x 12.6 cm —28% larger than the MakerBot Replicator Mini, so you can print bigger models 10% faster than the MakerBot Replicator Mini
- Extensive printer and subsystem testing of 380,000+ hours across multiple facilities over the course of development ensures reliable, high-quality performance
- For improved precision and reliability, we have redesigned the Z-stage and refined the gantry through stiffer materials and sturdier construction.
- As a portable 3D printer, you can easily move it between classrooms and offices.
- Factory-leveled so the printer doesn’t need to be leveled out of the box.
- Prints adhere better to new Grip Surface on a more durable build plate, resulting in reduced warping and curling.
Standardized Features for an Easy and Accessible 3D Printing Experience
- The swappable MakerBot Smart Extruder+ is designed and tested to provide better performance over a longer period of time
- On-board camera for remote monitoring with 640×480 resolution, double that of the MakerBot Replicator Mini
- Connect to the MakerBot Replicator Mini+ using Wi-Fi or USB cable
* This number includes testing of the MakerBot Replicator+, MakerBot Replicator Mini+, Smart Extruder+, and other subsystems.
Fused Deposition Modeling
10.1 L X 12.6 W X 12.6 H cm
MIN | MAX LAYER RESOLUTION
100 Microns | 400 Microns
Small Spool Of MakerBot PLA Filament
0.5 lb [0.2 kg]
AMBIENT OPERATING TEMPERATURE
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
29.5 L X 34.9 W X 38.1 H cm
20.5 lbs [9.3 kg]
Makerbot Print, Makerbot Mobile
SUPPORTED OS & FILE TYPES
Mac Os X 10.9+ (.makerbot) (.stl)
Windows 7, 10 (.makerbot)(.stl)(.ipt, .iam)
(.sldprt, .sldasm)(.iges, .igs)(.step, .stp)
(.catpart, .catproduct)(.obj) (.prt)
(.par, .asm)(.prt, .prt., .asm, .asm.)(.wrl)
100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.75-0.45 A