ESP32 Development board is based on the ESP WROOM32 WIFI + BLE Module. It’s a low-footprint, minimal system development board powered by the latest ESP-WROOM-32 module and can be easily inserted into a solderless breadboard.
It contains the entire basic support circuitry for the ESP-WROOM-32, including the USB-UART Bridge, reset- and boot-mode buttons, LDO regulator, and a micro-USB connector. Every important GPIO is available to the developer.
|Item Weight||11 grams|
- Small volume, easily embedded to other products
- Strong function with support LWIP Protocol, Freertos
- Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Supporting Lau program, easily to develop
- Includes CP2102 USB-UART bridge