The 300 RPM Dual Shaft BO Motor Plastic Gear Motor – BO series straight motor gives good torque and rpm at lower operating voltages, which is the biggest advantage of these motors.
Small shaft with matching wheels gives an optimized design for your application or robot. Mounting holes on the body & light weight makes it suitable for in-circuit placement. This motor can be used with 69mm Diameter Wheel for Plastic Gear Motors and 87mm Diameter Multipurpose Wheel for Plastic Gear Motors.
Low-cost geared DC Motor. It is an alternative to our metal gear DC motors. It comes with an operating voltage of 3-12V and is perfect for building small and medium robots. Available with 60 and 150 RPM.
The motor is ideal for DIY enthusiasts. This motor set is inexpensive, small, easy to install, and ideally suited for use in a mobile robot car. They are commonly used in our 2WD platforms.
|Shaft Length (mm)||8.5|
|Shaft Diameter (mm)||5.5|
|No Load Current||40-180mA.|
|Rated Speed(After Reduction)||300 RPM|
|Rated Torque||0.35 Kgcm|
|Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)||70x35x22|
- Cost-effectiveness of the injection-molding process.
- Elimination of machining operations.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Uniformity of parts.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- The relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
- The quietness of operation.
- Tolerances often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
- Consistency with the trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.