Highest quality precision 10M GT2 Width 6mm White Open Timing Belt For 3D Printer. Made from NEOPRENE – Synthetic Rubber reinforced with fiberglass cords for superior strength. Neoprene – an oil-resistant substitute for natural rubber, was invented by DuPont scientists on April 17, 1930.
The balanced combination of the Polymer’s properties
1. Resists degradation from sun, ozone, and weather.
2.Performs well in contact with oils and many chemicals.
3. Remains useful over a wide temperature range.
4. Displays outstanding physical toughness.
5. Resists burning inherently better than exclusively hydrocarbon rubbers.
6. Outstanding resistance to damage caused by flexing and twisting.
The Timing Belt is also called as the synchronous belt is popularly known for its non-slipping mechanical drive belt. It is composed of the flexible belt which contains a row of teeth embedded on the inner surface of the belt. Timing Pulley and belt works when the toothed parts become compatible with each other.
It is a belt that usually features teeth on the inside surface, while a timing chain is a roller chain. Widely used in mechanical devices, printers/photocopiers, 3d printer, robotics, automation, etc.
- Precision registration and timing with no loss of high torque carrying capability
- Minimal vibration and chordal effect Positive slip proof engagement
- Wide speed range, especially important when the entire speed range is developed from a single source
- Virtually no elongation (stretching) due to wear
- Power transmission efficiency is not lost with the use
- A clean operation, no need for lubrication
- Reduced noise.
- Long, dependable trouble-free service.
|Material||Neoprene Rubber With Fiberglass Core|
|Total Length||10 M|
|Shipment Weight||0.175 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||8 × 6 × 3 cm|