An electronic cooling fan is a device that circulates air in order to cool the environment or the equipment they are connected to. The cooling fans are often used in computers, HVAC devices, thermal energy equipment, etc.
- Perfectly fit on the extruder
- Noiseless Performance
- Very low Current consumption
- Easy to install and connect.
- 50mm Radial Cooling fan.
- 12V 2-point Pin DC 0.13A.
- Made of high-quality PBT 30% glass line VO
- Bearing is a high precision, long life, and low noise.
- Excellent for cooling heat sinks on hot ends, prints, or other cooling needs
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Operating Current: 300mA
- Normal Operating Temperature: 25°C-45°C.
- Weight: 26 gm.
- Life Expectancy: Dual Ball Bearing: 50000 hours.
- Sleeve Bearing: 20000-25000 hours.
- Reliable quality as well as Competitive price.
- Large volume flow and long life expectancy.
- High speed and large air flow.
- Low noise and high efficiency.