We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how toboids.com collect and process your personal information. By using Toboids.com, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information you give us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to our services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services.
- Information from other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments and communicate with you about orders, products and services and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors and improve the usability and effectiveness of the our services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with our services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We do not use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud prevention and credit risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers and others.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others.
- Third-party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing privacy notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Toboids.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of toboids and others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Toboids.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Third-party advertisers and links to other websites: Our services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. We do not give information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
- Use of third-party advertising services: We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this.
Toboids does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.