A proximity sensor is a sensor able to detect the presence of nearby objects without any physical contact.
A proximity sensor often emits an electromagnetic field or a beam of electromagnetic radiation (infrared, for instance), and looks for changes in the field or return signal. The object being sensed is often referred to as the proximity sensor’s target.
- Model: M17 NPN-No
- Operating Voltage (VDC): 6 ~ 36
- Output Type: NPN-NO
- Type: Inductive
- Detection distance (mm): 8
- Output Current (mA): 300
- Working temperature (°C): -25 ~ +70, ±15%
- Cable Length (m): Approx 1.1m
- Dimension: 17 mm Screw Diameter
- Weight (gm): 86