HM-10 BLE Bluetooth 4.0 CC2541 Wireless Module is a BLE module for an embedded system to get BLE wireless communication with BLE capable devices (e.g. Android, iPhone, and iPad).
It is fully configurable by a rich and well documented AT command-set and allows transparent data communication via serial UART (default baud rate 9600bps). The Bluetooth 4.0 HM-10 is basically a breakout board for cc2541, it broke out the LED pins, RX/TX and also adding the voltage regulator that regular 5v to 3.3 v.
HM-10 and HM-11 series Bluetooth module use TI CC2540 chip, configure 256KB space and support the AT command. Users can change the role (master, slave mode) and the serial port baud rate, equipment name, matching password and other parameters on-demand. It is very flexible to use.
The most complete, most convenient, and most stable Bluetooth data transmission, remote control and data acquisition module. Master-slave in one, transparent transmission, replacing the serial port. Remote control, transparent transmission, MCU is unnecessary. Remote data acquisition, transparent transmission, MCU is unnecessary.
|Input Supply voltage (V)||5|
|USB Protocol||USB V2.0|
|Operating Frequency||2.4GHz ISM band|
|Transmitting Power (dBm)||≤4|
|Coverage Range (m)||60|
|Sensitivity||≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER|
|Dimensions(mm)||47x 17x 8|
- It’s easy to use and completely encapsulated.
- You can set it as a slave or master.
- You can use the AT command set the baud rate.
- Coverage up to 60 meters.
- Built-in PCB antenna.
- UART design.
- Support bridge direct-driven mode simultaneously (no need for extra CPU).
- 20ms connection interval (default), quick to connect; Support AT instruction, to modify the baud rate of the serial port, gain MAC address and modify module name.
- Support AT instruction, to adjust the Bluetooth connection interval and control the forwarding rate (dynamic power consumption adjustment).
- Support APP; IO expansion.
- 2 channel ADC input (14 bit).
- 4 channel PWM (120Hz) output.
- The RSSI successive acquisition, auto read, and notification to APP (used in anti-lost alarm).
- Power indicator/alert.
- Support anti-hijack password setup, modification, and restoration.
- Ultra-low power consumption standby mode.